Like Tree43Likes

Başlık: Heritage Les Paul Modelleri Hakkında Bilgiler

Banned
    Üyelik Tarihi
    Apr 2012
    Konum
    Manisa
    Mesajlar
    Şssst gas vereyim mi size ? Karılara boşatayım, sevgilileri ayırayım mı ? Heritage isteğe bağlı spectlerde gitar yapar...

Çaktırmayın ama çok güzel Lp yapıyorlarmış...

Baba nacho_grande kişisinin Avatarı
    Üyelik Tarihi
    Oct 2008
    Konum
    Death Star
    Mesajlar
    Blog Yazıları
    Cemler
    Jay Wolfe' dan alıntıdır:

So......... WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL about Heritage Guitars, and why should I even care?

Gibson was operating in Kalamazoo Michigan at 225 Parsons Street for about a Century. They made Guitars that were and still are coveted by so many famous players and hobbyists alike. Gibson attracted thousands of crafts people of varying skill levels and trained them to build those great instruments.

Along came HenryJuszkiewicz ( and his Wall Street Investor pals, who bought Gibson, realized the labor rates in the then Union Shop were "too high." They closed the Kalamazoo operation in '84 and moved it to Nashville, thereby lowering their average hourly rate from $22.50 to (then) $6.50. They have NEVER gotten it right since! Their poor workmanship, wildly high prices, poor biz practices, and more are now infamous worldwide. AND they are always voted the worst place to work by their own workers...and Henry is the most disliked person in the industry. But, let's not dwell on this debacle.

Four of Gibson best Kalamazoojian's leased the Parsons st shop in '84 & began making Heritage Guitars. They've been there ever since, making guitars more like they were made in the 40's & 50's. Low volume - vs Gibson's High vol. assembly line style. The Parson St guys are in fact the world's most experienced makers of set neck type instruments. Due to their low volume, low overhead (zero advertising, no executives, no artist freebies, no private jet, etc) they are able to use better woods, better components, offer more custom options WITHOUT the stupid HIGH Custom Shop prices Gibson impose. Gibson make more Guitars in 2 days than Heritage make all year. 32 years now, still going steady & strong- Lord knows they do not have Gibson's massive debt, nor their awful reputation.....we still assist many players in having a special Guitar made in that historic old shop, and they LOVE them!

Now, some are hung up on the name on the headstock...or "headstock envy" syndrome. That's fine. Heritage's superior build quality, lower cost and superior tones are not for everyone. Some players just HAVE to have a certain name on the headstock or they just don't feel good about themselves. Please don't be that person. Open your mind, your ears, your thoughts and cross over into the LIGHT. Life's too short to have poor workmanship, cheap plastic inlays, poor pickups and weak tones. We have been Heritage's largest Dealer for 28 years now and we observe that when a customer acquires their 1'st Heritage- they never go back. They typically get another or 3.

We're here for you. C'mon by and play a Heritage soon.......

Tapatalk mobile

"From now on I see a red sash, I kill the man wearing it. So run you cur. And tell the other curs the law is coming. You tell 'em I'm coming! And Hell's coming with me you hear! Hell's coming with me!"

GP Bağımlısı tugay kişisinin Avatarı
    Üyelik Tarihi
    Jul 2012
    Konum
    İzmir
    Mesajlar
    Gecen Nisan'da 7 yasini doldurdu benim kerata ellerinizden oper 6 senedir elimde buyumekte. Nice 6 senelere daha diyeyim.
    "Happiness is a warm Marshall... Lennon got it wrong"

Ibanez Gurusu Tekfur Barış Şahin kişisinin Avatarı
    Üyelik Tarihi
    Sep 2007
    Konum
    Eskisehir
    Mesajlar
    Blog Yazıları
    Cemler
    Maşallah

Sayfa 24 / 24 İlkİlk ... 14 22 23 24

Yerimleri